Thursday, October 27, 2011

Goodbye GW20e, hello Freitag

After almost four years at Goldmund, Wyldebeast and Wunderliebe, the time has come to move on.

In december i will start a new job at the weekly magazine Der Freitag in Berlin. I look forward to working with our small team of in-house web developers. It's a good place to put some of my skills to work, and i expect to learn a lot of new things too. And of course i look forward to Berlin.

Life without GW20e will not be the same. It's been a truly amazing time, and i feel lucky to have been part of it. A big thank-you is due for all the things i've learned, and for all the good times we've had.

I'll still be posting my (possibly) interesting (to some) Plone stuff here.

3 comments:

Matt Hamilton said...

Wow! Congrats, and hope all goes well there. Make sure you keep in touch :)

-Matt

Gil Forcada said...

Good to know with who I will be working with in Der Freitag :)

I'm starting on November 7th, so I hope to help you find somewhere to live, etc

If you want to chat a bit mail me at gforcada AT gnome DOT org.

See you in Der Freitag in a month ;)

Gil,

markvl said...

Congratulations Kees!