- Marike Jager: Singer/songwriter. Don't remember any features.
- Das Aldi Combo: Funk/soul with bass, drums, organ and trombone/sousaphone.
- Giants of Husavik: Maybe that's just not my thing. Why were they clad like KKK?
- The Fringe: Rap/hiphop. Well, that's really not my thing.
- De Dijk: Winner of the Popprijs 2008. They played a short set, very slick as we know them. The songs from their new album 'Brussel' were the most interesting. Always a great live band.
- Face Tomorrow: Rock. Energetic, good stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing more of them.
- zZz: Drums + keyboards. Original! However, my ears were tired.
Great evening, when do you get a chance to see so many bands live? Nice crowd too.